Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, perfect pizza dough. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfect Pizza Dough is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Perfect Pizza Dough is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
It will be the best and only pizza dough recipe you ever need! While the boys were out golfing, Katie and I brainstormed on. Transfer dough to prepared pan; build up edges slightly.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have perfect pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Pizza Dough:
- Take 3 cups unbleached bread flour
- Make ready 1 cup whole wheat bread flour
- Get extra flour for kneading
- Take 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Get 1 tablespoon ground pepper (red, white or black)
- Make ready olive oil
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons active dry yeast
Similar recipes Pour together flour and salt. Lightly run a whisk through the dry ingredients to combine well. Easy to follow step by step photos that will give you the perfect pizza dough! And if the pictures aren't enough to help you out, I have a video that shows the whole process.
Steps to make Perfect Pizza Dough:
- In a large bowl mix together both bread flours, my active dry yeast, mustard powder, garlic powder, sugar, and ground pepper.
- Add water and mix until the dough starts to stick to itself and there is no dry flour left in the bowl. Cover and let sit for 8 to 12 hours.
- Uncover the dough and mix in one to two tablespoons of olive oil and mix until it has fully combined with the dough. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for 30 mins.
- After the dough has proofed for a bit, slice it into 3 to 4 (if you want thin crust) equal sized pieces. Kneed dough on well floured surface, adding additional flour as you go until each dough ball becomes self contained and is not as sticky as it was before.
- Place dough balls in ziploc bags making sure to get as much air in as possible so the dough can rise some more. Store in fridge (or freezer to use weeks later), before use let dough get to room temp by letting the dough in the bag sit on the counter for 30 mins to an hour before cooking.
Read the reviews on this recipe, you will never use another pizza crust recipe! This is my new favourite recipe for pizza dough; it's so easy and works so well. I was watching a recent episode ("Pizza Party") of his show and went to the web as soon as it was over to get the recipe. Your search for the best Pizza dough recipe stops here! This easy Homemade Pizza Dough recipe is EVERYONE's favorite - just read the reviews!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food perfect pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!