Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sourdough pizza dough. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the water, flour, salt, yeast, and Pizza Dough Flavor (if using). Place the dough in a greased container, cover and let rise until almost doubled in bulk. Here is what you need: Sourdough starter.
Sourdough pizza dough is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sourdough pizza dough is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sourdough pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough pizza dough:
- Make ready 75 grams sourdough
- Make ready 250 grams warm water
- Prepare 325 grams bread flour
- Get 8 grams salt
- Take olive oil
Given supply constraints, I didn't get creative with the flour mix here. Place your shaped pizza dough onto the floured peel or baking sheet. Scatter half of the mozzarella and the Parmesan on top. Sourdough Pizza Dough Kat Craddock Adapted from the Basic Country Bread recipe in Chad Robertson's book Tartine Bread, this mild sourdough makes an excellent pizza.
Instructions to make Sourdough pizza dough:
- Yields 2 30cm pizzas
- Refresh your sourdough with 150 grams of warm water and 150 grams of bread flour, mix thoroughly Lett rest for 12 hours
- After the dough has rest for 12 hours at the remaining water and mix throughly
- Add the remaining flour and salt
- Knead until you obtain a smooth but strong dough
- Divide the dough into two parts and put them in lightly oiled bowls, and let rest for 30 minutes
- stretched in a floured board, cover with topings of your choice and bake at 250 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes
Stir until well mixed, and forms a rough, sticky dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured counter. On a floured surface, push and stretch a ball of dough into a circle roughly the same size as the pan. Get the pan very hot, then working quickly and carefully, drape it into the pan, spread over some of the sauce, a handful of mozzarella and some basil, if using. Sourdough Pizza Homemade sourdough pizza is an eye-opening experience, with so much flavor in the dough and a crispy chewy texture to the crust.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sourdough pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!