Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, margherita pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Margherita Pizza - Fresh Garlic, Basil and Roma Tomatoes - PoorMansGourmet. Pizza Margherita, Italian Recipe - Gianni's North Beach. My search for the best homemade margherita pizza (made in a standard oven with everyday ingredients) is over!
Margherita Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Margherita Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook margherita pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Margherita Pizza:
- Prepare 1 tube of your favorite pizza crust, I used Pillsbury Thin Crust
- Prepare 1/2 jar pizza sauce
- Get 8 or so slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder, basil
- Prepare 1 roma tomato, sliced
- Get 8-10 fresh basil leaves, sliced
This is an easy pizza recipe with unbeatable flavor! Such is the power of the margherita pizza. Fresh tomato sauce, chewy mozzarella cheese, a sprinkling of basil on a crispy crust? I am not a strict purist when it comes to margherita, or margarita, pizza.
Steps to make Margherita Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out and form pizza crust to pizza pan. Poke with fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes and pull from oven.
- Top with pizza sauce. Season lightly with seasonings of choice.
- Top with cheese slices and tomato slices.
- Bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh basil.
- Note: I also made a pepperoni pizza for my little hence why there are 2 pizzas pictured! 😋
The site owner hides the web page description. Upgrade your pizza night with this margarita pizza recipe from Food.com. A light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Entitled 'Margherita Made Wrong' this margherita pizza recipe from Franco Pepe was voted as the tastiest pizza in the world. 'Margherita made wrong' - margherita pizza. Recipe from Carlo Mirarchi, Brandon Hoy, Chris Parachini and Katherine Here is the archetype of a thin-crust pizza pie, a pizza margherita adorned simply in the colors of the Italian.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food margherita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!