Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pizza pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Fold dough in half and close with fork tines. This pizza pocket recipe features one can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls and makes four servings to help you win dinner.
Pizza Pockets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pizza Pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pizza pockets using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Pockets:
- Prepare Crescent rolls
- Prepare Pepperoni
- Get Cheese
- Prepare Pizza sauce
- Get grated Parmesan cheese
I made my own homemade pizza sauce and I used reduced fat crescent rolls and turkey pepperoni. The boys thought this was a fabulous idea–handheld pizza rolls! Homemade Pizza Pockets are made from a simple homemade pizza dough recipe filled with sauce, pepperoni, sausage and cheese. In my quest to get my head back into the 'back-to-school' routine, I got a headstart on making a bunch of after-school snacks that can be frozen and reheated.
Instructions to make Pizza Pockets:
- Heat oven to 375 Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
- Round 2
- Notes- mix it up some. Goes well with a salad. I didn’t take my time on this.
Homemade Stuffed Pizza Pockets are made with an easy homemade pillowy dough and baked with your favorite pizza toppings all up inside. These heavenly pizza pockets are brushed with a garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan. They puff right up when baking and come out golden brown! Calzones with Pizza Dough 😋 These easy to make pizza hot pockets or homemade calzones are my versions of my family's favorite from a local pizzeria. Homemade Air Fryer Pizza pockets with pepperoni, melty mozzarella, and crisp puff pastry is a major upgrade to frozen Hot Pockets.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pizza pockets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!