Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover taco pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Taco pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Leftover Taco pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Tacos are the go to meal for my family. Over the weekend, because I took out to many containers a couple nights before, I had leftover taco meat and beans. Stretching meals is common for most of us.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Taco pizza:
- Take Tombstone cheese pizza
- Prepare Black olives (chopped)
- Get Diced pickled jalapeños
- Prepare Diced tomatoes
- Take Leftover beef taco meat
Look what we did with the leftovers? This incredible recipe for homemade taco pizza is epic. Because you can put your favorite taco ingredients leftover from taco Tuesday and make the best pizza your taste buds have. This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before.
Steps to make Leftover Taco pizza:
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients.
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese.
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450.
You can get very creative with the toppings according to whatever. Leftover taco meat is perfect to make Taco Pasta! It's really yummy with all the pasta and a little cheddar cheese I use one of the large round pizza pans to make these and have plenty of room. This is a great taco pizza! I doubled the recipe and made two pizzas.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food leftover taco pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!