Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pizza pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Calzones with Pizza Dough 😋 These easy to make pizza hot pockets or homemade calzones are my versions of my family's favorite from a local pizzeria. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Fold dough in half and close with fork tines.
Pizza Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pizza Pockets is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza pockets using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Pockets:
- Take Crescent rolls
- Prepare Pepperoni
- Make ready Cheese
- Take Pizza sauce
- Take grated Parmesan cheese
Pizza Pocket Recipe is so delicious and better than any of those store bought pizza snacks. Once you try this delicious Pizza Pocket Recipe you will see how easy and delicious it is. Easy Pizza Pockets come together in a snap and are totally delicious. Fill them up with your favorite pizza toppings for the perfect game day snack!
Steps to make Pizza Pockets:
- Heat oven to 375 Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
- Round 2
- Notes- mix it up some. Goes well with a salad. I didn’t take my time on this.
Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a much flakier crust. Homemade Pizza Pockets are our new go to on busy nights. They only take a few minutes to throw together, and have the most amazing taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pizza pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!