Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my pizza dough. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My pizza dough is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My pizza dough is something which I have loved my whole life.
This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My pizza dough:
- Get 4 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon active dry or instant yeast
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare pizza sauce
- Prepare toppings of your choice.
Just as for a ball of dough at their pizza counter. I also like the refrigerated whole grain pizza dough from. I make mine in the food. I Whether this would work without compromising on the.
Steps to make My pizza dough:
- This recipe makes 2 pizzas. Sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups of warm water(not luke warm) water.
- In mixing bowl combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment) drizzle in the oil until combined with the flour.
- Pour the yeast/water mixture in mix til combined. I switched to my dough hook. Coat a separate bowl with a light drizzle of oil. Form the dough into a ball. Toss to coat the dough in the oil in the bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in your fridge til you need it. Its best to make this dough 24 hrs in advance but best to make a few days in advance. In the picture this was the 3rd day.
- Once its been the fridge for 24 hrs or a couple of days, preheat oven 500 degrees. Drizzle baking sheet with oil use fingers to coat evenly. Remove half of the dough from the bowl. Stretch dough out to desired thickness and shape. Spoon pizza sauce to your desired amount of sauce you like. Add your choice of toppings. I used a few different white cheeses and pizza sauce. I also made a bbq chicken pizza. The baking time depends on what you shape it and the thickness. If thin then 13-15 minutes bake time. If thick then bake longer maybe 20 minutes or longer. Enjoy.
I always make my pizza dough one day ahead of making pizzas. This homemade pizza dough recipe is pleasantly chewy, golden and crisp on the outside, but most of all, so easy to make. New to making dough from scratch? This is an excellent pizza dough recipe. Dough was nice and easy to work with.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!