Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pizza braid. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I made this and upgraded it by using pizza dough instead of puff pastry. I also added pizza sauce, ricotta cheese, extra shredded Italian blend cheese, and I. Homemade pizza is all the rage these days.
Pizza Braid is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pizza Braid is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pizza braid using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Braid:
- Take 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust dough, any type or brand
- Prepare 1 jar pizza sauce, any kind
- Take 1 bag sliced pepperoni
- Take 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take Topping:
- Get 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Get dash garlic powder
- Make ready dash Italian seasoning
Place the braided puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Pizza braids are the perfect food for every celebration. Easy to make and the outcome is delicious! Let your imagination run for the different combinations.
Steps to make Pizza Braid:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread pizza crust out on baking sheet. Top with generous amount of pizza sauce followed by pepperonis in a single layer and then cheese. (I doubled recipe).
- Using kitchen scissors cut strips along both sides of pizza dough.
- Fold strips together over top of pizza and gently push together.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings and brush generously over top.
- Baked 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into single serve strips with pizza cutter and serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!
This Braided Pizza Loaf is the perfect recipe for busy nights. We love making these on Fridays, and my little kitchen helpers love adding their favorite pizza toppings. It's easy to make and tastes amazing. Combat pizza boredom with this fun pizza braid! It's part calzone and part stromboli with pepperoni and cheese woven into the dough.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pizza braid recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!