Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, double crust deep dish pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This deep dish pizza is basically pizza pie, enjoy! Two pizza crusts hold an amazing cheese, sausage, and vegetable filling. Don't be afraid of the sausage patty, it makes the pizza!
Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook double crust deep dish pizza using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza:
- Take Yeast Preparation
- Get 1 envelope active dry yeast (quick rise)
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup warm water 130°F
- Take Dough
- Prepare 3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tsp coarse salt
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup warm water
- Take 1/3 cup Margarine
- Prepare Other Ingredients
- Make ready 3 Lbs Fresh Mozzarella shredded
- Prepare 2 lbs mild bulk sausage (no casings)
- Make ready 1 Lb bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 Lb sliced Honey Ham deli meat (cut into squares)
- Take 1/2 Lb dry pizza pepperoni
- Get 14 oz Pizza Sauce
- Get 1 small Onion (diced)
This gooey white pizza is not only made easily in a slow cooker, it's also entirely gluten-free. Deep Dish German Chocolate Cookie Pizza. The only appropriate sweet to follow a deep dish dinner? A rich, chocolatey, deep dish dessert.
Steps to make Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza:
- Add the warm water and sugar to a bowl mix, then add the yeast and let rise for 10 minutes. Water temperature should be 120 °F. Set aside and let sit for 5 minutes until yeast is foamy.
- Combine all ingredients when yeast is ready and mix with dough hooks. Place a small amount of olive oil in a large bowl and place the dough ball in and roll it as to cover dough with oil to prevent drying. Cover with a plastic wrap and put in oven with the light on for 1 hour.
- While dough is rising. Fry the Ham over medium heat for a few minutes to cook off some of the moisture. Otherwise you will have a soggy Pizza
- Fry the bulk sausage meat. Stir and break it up into small pieces as it is cooking. Once cooked drain oil from sausage crumbles and set on paper towel till dough is ready.
- Divide dough into 2/3 and a 1/3 size portion. Roll the 2/3 size ball into a circle approximately 16 inches, the dough should be large enough to cover a 10 inch spring pan all the way up the sides.
- Start building pizza with 1 layer of pepperoni on bottom, next add 2 lbs of the shredded mozzarella. Now add half of the diced onions.
- Roll out the remaining dough to 11 inch circle. Place this dough inside on the layer of onion and press to the sides of the other dough wall to join the 2 crusts about the halfway filled point.
- Now we cut 4 slices into that middle crust to allow steam out. Similar to a pie crust.
- Finish the pizza building by adding the sausage meat, then the cooked bacon. Now place the pizza sauce in a layer. Now we add the ham, and then onion. Top with the remaining cheese. It may be necessary to press it down gently to not have the chees spilling over when baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 for 45 minutes and cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. It may take a few minutes longer depending on your oven.
- Once removed from oven, allow it to rest for 5 minutes before removing spring pan side
- The trick to slicing nicely is a sharp chef knife and make the cut quick and forceful. Otherwise you will squish the pizza flat and outward. We want a nice presentation after all that construction…I mean cooking.
Red Pepper, Onion, Olives, Jalapeno add Bacon and Italian Sausage. Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreos, Twix Bar, Smarties, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Served in a Hot Deep Dish Crust. While deep dish pizza is something you may have seen in a restaurant or maybe heard of, it's probably something For the crust: In a large stand mixer fitted with dough hook attachment combine the flour, cornmeal, salt Generously grease your GoodCook Double Side Deep Dish Pizza Pan with olive oil. Deep dish pizza is one of the most contentious foods on the American culinary scene today, largely because of its relationship to New York-style thin crust pizza. The Chicago creation (it was actually invented at the original Pizzeria Uno) is — yes, technically — a casserole.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food double crust deep dish pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!