Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple thick crust pizza dough. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Transfer crust to a lightly greased This recipe makes homemade pizza a simple dinner any night of the week. This homemade pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and yields a soft and chewy pizza crust. Pizza dough is simple to make, and once it's stretched out you just have to top it and bake it in a hot oven.
Simple thick crust pizza dough is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple thick crust pizza dough is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple thick crust pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple thick crust pizza dough:
- Prepare 17 1/2 oz AP flour
- Get 2 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1 packet (7 g) instant yeast
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil
- Take 12 1/4 oz water
The dough should be very gooey. Be it thick or thin, a good crust starts with a slow-rising dough. Plan ahead by mixing dough in the morning and letting it rise, refrigerated, all day long. What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy?
Instructions to make Simple thick crust pizza dough:
- Combine flour, salt, yeast, and olive oil and whisk to combine.
- Whisk in the water.
- With a wooden spoon, mix well for about 3 minutes. The dough should be very gooey.
- Cover dough in plastic wrap and set aside for at least 6 hours, but as long as 15 hours is fine, supposedly.
- Preheat the oven to 550F.
- Grease up a baking pan with olive oil. I used a 10" x 14" tray.
- Slide the dough into the pan. Use a greased spoon or spatula to stretch the dough to cover the pan. Try not to push out too much of the gas that's been trapped in the dough.
- Top however you like, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crust is golden toasty brown.
In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough. Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but Sonja and Alex Overhiser are writer and photographer behind A Couple Cooks and authors of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! Place the ball of dough in a large flour-dusted bowl and flour the top of it. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple thick crust pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!