Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cauliflower crust spinach white pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White pizza is arguably the unhealthiest pizza there is. Not if you're making it with cauliflower crust though. Low carb, gluten-free and with a solid two servings of vegetables, cauliflower crust white pizza is pretty darn healthy.
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cauliflower crust spinach white pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza:
- Take Crust
- Get 1 head Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 each Free Range Egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1/2 tsp Fine Grain Sea Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready Topping
- Get 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cooked Spinach
- Make ready 1/4 cup Romano Cheese
- Prepare 1 handful Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed
Wring the water from the spinach and. A cauliflower pizza crust recipe baked in a cast iron pan - a fun deep dish style pizza! Top this low carb pizza crust with any of your favorites. Pizza is one of those universal things - who can resist a saucy slice with melty mozzarella?
Instructions to make Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza
This cauliflower pizza crust is a great gluten free, grain free and. The original Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe. Soft, delicious, healthy and full of bold flavor - nobody will know it's Cauliflower! I also knew that at least one of them would be totally fine with the idea of Cauliflower in her pizza crust, but I wasn't convinced about the rest. Turn crusts over; use paper towel to blot away any excess moisture.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cauliflower crust spinach white pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!