Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no yeast pizza crust. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Yeast Pizza Crust is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. No Yeast Pizza Crust is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook no yeast pizza crust using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Yeast Pizza Crust:
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups flour
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take ground cornmeal
Steps to make No Yeast Pizza Crust:
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and oregano in a bowl.
- Mix milk and olive oil until a dough forms.
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll flat and put into a pizza pan lightly sprinkled with cornmeal. Bake for 8 minutes at 200°C (400°F)
- Top with favourite toppings and bake for 15-20 more minutes until done.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no yeast pizza crust recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!