Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pizza casserole (low carb). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza Casserole (low carb) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pizza Casserole (low carb) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pizza casserole (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Casserole (low carb):
- Prepare 1 large cauliflower head broke up into florets
- Get 2 tbls olive oil
- Take 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Get 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 2 oz pepperoni slices
- Make ready 2 tsp Italian seasoning
Steps to make Pizza Casserole (low carb):
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine olive oil and cauliflower in 9x13 pan and roast for 25 minutes.
- Spread marinara over cauliflower. Top with cheese, Italian seasoning and pepperoni.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pizza casserole (low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!