Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chili-cheesedog pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Drool over this Chili Cheese Hot Dog Pizza Video. It's a fantastic crispy crust when baked in a cast iron skillet.
Chili-CheeseDog Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chili-CheeseDog Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chili-cheesedog pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili-CheeseDog Pizza:
- Prepare Chili cheesedog
- Get 1/2 pound hotdogs
- Prepare 1 cup sausage chili sauce see my recipe
- Take 1/3 pound whole milk mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take 1/3 cup Heinz tomato ketchup
- Get 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Make ready 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- Prepare 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready Pizza dough
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons yeast
- Prepare 3 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 cup hot tap water
- Take 2 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare Coating
- Get As needed extra virgin olive oil for bowl and dough
Throw on a few onion and mozzarella and cheddar cheese then parm cheese. Have you made this? chili dog meets pizza.everyone wins. a great kids meal or kids party meal as well as a game night snack. This was a request from thejoman that I make a pizza crust made entirely out of french fries. I took up his challenge to do so and also thought it would make sense, being that it is french fries to have a chili cheese dog pizza.
Steps to make Chili-CheeseDog Pizza:
- Put the hot tap water in a bowl with the yeast, salt, oil, and sugar. Stir well. Let this sit 10-12 minutes. Mix the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly mix the yeast mixture with the flour mixture. When mixed knead for 10 minutes. Coat with oil the bowl and the dough. Let this rise for 1 to 1-1/2 hours in a warm place.
- Punch the dough. Divide the dough in half form two balls let them rest in a warm place for 20 minutes or, put into a ziploc bag and put into the refrigerator, till needed. Then form the pizza crust let it rest 10 minutes. If you want it bigger press it larger.
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit. Take one pizza crust add ketchup spreading it over the whole surface. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Add the mustard. Cut the hotdogs clean in half lengthwise. This will give you 8 slices of hotdogs.
- Place the hotdog slices around the crust. The pizza will be cut into 8 slices so position the slices equally around the pizza crust. Add sausage chili sauce over the top of pizza. Now add the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Add a bit of sweet pickle relish here and there over half the pizza, some folks don't like the relish. We put on top of the cheese so the one's who do can see which one has it on it. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes let rest for 7-8 minutes cut it carefully between the hotdogs so everyone gets an equal share. Now serve. I hope you enjoy!!!
This was fairly simple to make so please. Chili Dog Pizza: This was actually my boyfriend's idea, but he doesn't cook and he isn't on Instructables. This was my favorite of all of Basically, it's a chili cheese dog, but pizza shaped! The base is chili that my dad made, I used cheddar cheese, and it's topped with. Chili Cheese Dog Pizza - Cooking With Curls.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chili-cheesedog pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!